DAY 1: Nairobi to Samburu
We drive north out of Nairobi for your 4 Days Samburu Lake Nakuru Camping Safari via Mount Kenya past the coffee plantations to the Samburu Game Reserve. This park is noted for its unusual wildlife including the Reticulated Giraffe, Gravy’s Zebra, Gerenuk and Somali Ostrich. A picnic lunch followed by a game drive will be provided en-route. Dinner will be served at the overnight camp or at your selected Samburu campsite.
DAY 2: Explore Samburu
We will spend the whole day in the Game Reserve to include an early morning and late afternoon game drive, the best times to view the animals in their natural habitat. All meals will be served at the camp or at the Umoja Womens’ Camp
DAY 3: Samburu to Nakuru
After breakfast we will take a further game drive before driving on past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Valley, Lake Nakuru is approached via the Thompson Falls. Meals will be provided from a simple but clean hotel which will also be our overnight stay other clients will dine and sleep at Golden Palace Resort
DAY 4: Nakuru to Nairobi
Following breakfast at the simple hotel for campers or lodge we will have time for a game drive. Lunch will be served before we leave for Nairobi to arrive mid or late afternoon. End of your 4 Days Samburu Lake Nakuru Camping Safari.
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 4 Days Samburu Lake Nakuru Camping Safari.
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village